CONGRATS CROSBY'S & DOWSLEY'S
We are so excited to welcome 2 new little ones to our congregation, just in the last few weeks! Jordan and Clay Crosby welcomed their son and first child, Hopkins, into the world. A few days later, Sarah & Joseph Dowsley welcomed their second daughter, Anna. If you haven't had a chance to congratulate them, please do so! We've set up Take-Them-A Meal opportunities to serve them. Contact Ashley to join in (email@example.com).
- Leadership Council Meeting - Thursday, August 6th - 6:30pm
- Women's Connection Dinner - Monday, August 10th - 6:30pm at the Cain's (9 Charles St. 29611). Contact Ashley (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.
- Soteria Joins Us for Worship - Sunday, August 16 - 10am
- Men's Holy Grill - Thursday, August 27 - 6:30pm at the Dabb's (14 Atwood St, Apt 1, Greenville, SC 29601 - Park on Marshall Ave, not the History Museum!)
- Soteria 5k - Saturday, August 29 - 9am - Furman's Lakeside Amphitheater
- SPACE - We are continuing to pray about & discuss sharing space with a particular church on the Westside who share our vision. Please keep praying with us as we work through logistics and any obstacles. As it stands, the expectation is that we will be in that new location by January, if not before. It will truly be a setting more conducive to our worship and ministry to children. More details to come.
- BAPTISM - We are planning our first baptismal service for September or October. We have not set an exact date yet due to the logistics of meeting in a school, but will keep you posted. If you are interested in baptism or have a child you are ready to baptize, please let me know.
Grace & peace,