DECEMBER AT VILLAGE CHURCH
Join us for the 4 Sundays of Advent as we celebrate the arrival of our Savior King and anticipate his return! These will be truly meaningful times, so we hope you will make it a priority to be with your church family during this special season.
- Christian Identity Seminar with Bob Ekblad (Soteria) - December 4 - 5 - More info
- Village Wrench - Saturday, December 5 - 3 times & locations. Get more info at villagewrench.org
- Women's Connection Dinner - Tuesday, December 8th - 6:30pm at the Cain's (9 Charles St. 29611). Contact Ashley (email@example.com) for details.
- Love Gives - Christmas Gift Initiative - Saturday, December 12 - Please consider attending and / or contributing a gift(s) to a low-income family in Poe Mill / Woodside. More Info.
- Men's Holy Grill - Thursday, December 17th - 6:30pm - Cain's house (9 Charles St. 29611)
- Christmas Day - November 26 - Prayers for safety to all who are traveling!
CIRCLE THE DATE ON YOUR CALENDAR!
SUNDAY, JANUARY 17 - CONFIRMATION & BAPTISM SUNDAY
Bishop Steve Wood will be with us to confirm new members. We will also be baptizing some of our newest little Villagers that day! If you are ready to be confirmed, please email Seth+ at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here is some important information on confirmation at Village Church.
- KIDS & NURSERY MINISTRIES - We are growing and need your investment! Our heart is to share the responsibility of caring for our little ones on Sunday mornings across the breadth of our church body. Will you serve one Sunday every 6-8 weeks? Contact Ashley Cain (email@example.com) or Kilpy Snyder (firstname.lastname@example.org) to lend a hand.
- PRAYER MINISTRY - Want to be a part of our intercessory prayer group, praying with people during communion? Please contact Natalee Whitesell (email@example.com) for more info.
- SCRIPTURE READING / PRAYERS of the PEOPLE - We'd love to add you to our group of readers and prayer leaders on Sundays. Contact Lance Renault (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more info.