Prayer Conference and Prayer Ministry Training
Saturday, April 21st, from 9-12 noon
Join us for an encouraging and informative time of learning about the role of prayer in the life of the Church.
The Rev. John Burley from St. Andrews Church (Mt. Pleasant) will be our leader.
Prayer ministry is the very heart of Village Church and a hallmark since its inception. God’s people come on Sunday morning seeking the Lord to receive through his Word and the Sacrament. The ministry of prayer applies the work of God’s Word and Sacrament to the individual. Each prayer minister has the opportunity to hear the sacred work of God in an individual’s life and ask for the release of God’s love and power in comfort, healing, direction and more.
Join the Prayer Ministry
Thank you for your interest in joining the Healing Prayer Ministry Team. Becoming a Prayer Minister is a discernment process. There are several prerequisites, and Prayer Ministers must be approved by the pastoral staff of Village Church.
- Only members of Village Church may apply to be Prayer Ministers. Contact Rev. Seth Cain about membership.
- Interview with Prayer Ministry leadership (scheduled after application)
- Complete the Training for New Prayer Ministers.
- Shadow Prayer Ministers at least twice on a Sunday morning.
- Agree to Conflict Guidelines Document and accept the “Invitation to a Confessional Lifestyle” (documents above)